Sunday 26 August 2007

The Psycic Blog is Finally on it's Feet!

Hello Gentlemen, Witches, Wizards, Psychics, Mediums and others who find the paranormal dephts of human existance intriguing!

In this blog I will try to convey to you, my dear audience, my findings, experiences and knowledge of the paranormal that I've encountered in my short lifetime in this part of the cosmos. I hope that you, like me, find that the mind altering knowledge that is out there and hidden from most of the population is indeed one of, if not the, most interesting field of study for modern man. What I've encountered, through meetings with psycics and mediums throughout my voyages has surely changed my view of the world, and I hope that it has done the same for you!

My dearest regards,

Ricard von Göten

No comments: